Guidelines for Contributors
01. Manuscripts are to be submitted via Editorial Manager (EM), a fully web-based submission, peer-review, and tracking system. Manuscript submitted by email to email@example.com will be accepted only when there are problems with the online submission system.
02. New Authors: If you are submitting via the online system for the first time, you will first be required to first. From the account you create, you will be able to monitor your submission and make subsequent submissions.
03. Manuscripts are to be prepared according to the instructions provided. They should preferably be organized using a TEX style file or MS Word file. Authors are allowed to check their proofs before publication. Free TEX program is available at http://www.tug.org/interest.html#free.
04. Figures/illustrations are preferably to be submitted with at least 3.5 inches in width, and the text in the figures should be typeset in at least 9pt Times Roman. The figures are Preferably, the figures should be in Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
05. Authors are requested to recommend three reviewers for their manuscripts and explain why their manuscripts are to be published in the journal (strong points, etc.).
06. Once a paper is accepted, authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
07. All manuscripts will be subjected to a prescreening process by the Editors for novelty, scope, and quality. If the editors find that a paper does not meet the scope or the quality standards of NANO or lacks novelty, it may be rejected without peer review.
08. Submission of a manuscript indicates a tacit understanding that the paper is not actively under consideration for publication with other journals.
09. There is no page charge for the journal.
10. Authors will be provided with the free softcopy of the final paper in pdf.
Broadened opportunities for your paper to be cited: we select four articles per issue to provide Open Access service. There is no charge to the author
Fastened lead time for publication: your paper will be posted in Forthcoming Articles with DOI number as soon as it is accepted for publication for quick citation.
Free color online
Promotion through various routes
Free electronic offprint: five colleagues of your choice can receive your published article
A rigorous, fast and constructive peer review process: our reviewers are kindly requested to submit their reports within 10 days
All abstracts available for free on-line
Online editorial managing system: you can check the status of your paper through the EMS
Fast feedback from the Editorial Office: your enquiries will receive prompt answers
SAINT (SKKU Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology)
2066 Seobu-Ro, Jangan-Gu,
Tel. +82-31-299-4118 Fax.+82-31-299-4119
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
5 Toh Tuck Link, SINGAPORE 596224