국제학술지 논문게재 인센티브 지원 제도/Icentive Applicaion for Authors Publishing(Revised)
For SAINT students and full-time researchers
SAINT Incentive System for Authors Publishing SCI Papers
❚ Purpose of SAINT Incentive System
1. To encourage students to conduct their researches in supportive and productive environment with incentives for superior papers
2. To provide an idea of cultivating global human resources in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
❚ Expected Applicant
1. SAINT students including graduates and/or SAINT full-time researchers such as postdoc researchers
2. The First author or a Corresponding author
3. Authors clearly stating their affiliation in their papers as SAINT(SKKU Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology or Dept. of Nano Science and Technology)
4. Authors publishing in S C I (Science Citation Index) journal with Impact Factor higher than 4
5. Authors publishing in top 10% journals in subject categories respectively
Note 1) The criteria dates for the Expected Applicant terms is applicants' application dates to SAINT Office.
Note 2) The list of SCI Journals, Impact Factor and top 10% journals in subject categories are refered to Web of Science
❚ Incentive : 200,000 Korean won per paper
(※ The incentives are funded by SAINT with its indirect costs)
1. Application must be made within 3 months after the publication.
2. Regardless of the same or similar incentive systems in SKKU, this is an independent incentive system.
❚ Documents required
1. A copy of application form (attachment) and inquiry picture to JCR
2. A copy of article reprint
❚ Submission: SAINT Office (ext: 4114)
❚ Implementation Date: Established on 1 June, 2009 / Amended on 14 December, 2010 / Implemented on 1 Setpember 2016