NANO is an international peer-reviewed journal for nanoscience and nanotechnology that presents forefront fundamental research and new emerging topics. It features timely scientific reports of new results and technical breakthroughs and also contains interesting review articles about recent hot issues.
NANO is devoted to providing an ideal forum to present original theoretical and experimental research of Nano-science and Nano-technology; bearing the interdisciplinary nature of related fields. Research areas of interest include :
- Synthesis and assembly of nanomaterials with novel nanostructures
- Newly developed tools for the characterization of nanomaterials
- Extraordinary inherent properties of naonmaterials in the multi-discipline of physics, Chemistry, biology, mechanics, catalysis, energy, environmental or medical science
- The corresponding theoretical explanation and modeling
- Practical engineering and applications of nanomaterials to the functional devices with exceptional performance or great novelty
- Nano-carbons including fullerence, carbon nanotube, nanohorn, nanographere, nanodiamond and so forth
NANO Publishes six issues annually.
Abstracting/Indexing Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
ISI Alerting Services
Materials Science Citation Index (MSCI)
Current Contents®/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (CC/PC&ES)